- Sales and sponsorship manager
- Sales and sponsorship representatives
We are a conference organiser with a vision to bring together corporates, GLCs and government agencies who will deliberate on issues of communication and environmental importance.
Event: WOWComm (Workshops of the World Communicate) 2019
Tagline: “7 Billion Dreams, 1 Planet. Communicate with a Cause”
Guest of Honour: The Honourable Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim
Dates: October 8 & 9, 2019
We are looking for candidates who have a deep interest and passion in the selling and marketing of seats to participants as well as wooing sponsors to showcase their companies and activities.
Both roles will have their personal and team sales targets and active cooperation with fellow team members.
What would make you successful in this role?
- Proven results as a sponsorship sales team leader & representative
- Solid personal track record of selling conference sponsorship
- Consultative way of selling, always reflecting professionalism to the customers
- Great communication skills and likeable manner of interacting with people
- Entrepreneurial attitude and leading from the front mentality
- Excellent English language skills
What the role consists of?
- Managing own end to end sales processes from prospecting to closing the deals
- Leading the team’s weekly rhythm and being accountable of consistent results from everyone in the team. Supporting, coaching and training when needed.
- Close teamwork with delegate sales, production and marketing. Hence working towards common goals and as one team.